The Roaming Center for Magnetic Alternatives (RCMA) is a mobile ad hoc VHS library, media, and research center exploring the correlation between queer history and a medium on the edge of obsolescence. Traveling across Mid-America, we transform everything from strip malls to lecture halls into media centers for rural and outlying LGBTQ+ populations. RCMA provides free videotape digitization, film screenings, videography equipment access, and more.
- Mid-America Arts Alliance
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Charlotte Street Foundation
- University of Kansas Spencer Museum of Art
- Andy Warhol Foundation
- The Gallucci Creative Fund