Do you want to make the AMC more accessible to your community? Are you attending the AMC with a group that shares something important in common (identity, practice, issue area, geography) and want more visibility for your crew? You can attend the AMC together as an official “Delegation”!
Delegations to the Allied Media Conference are groups who collectively fundraise to get to the conference, roll together during the conference, and reflect on the conference as a group after it’s over. This year's Allied Media Conference will support and highlight the attendance of official delegations from all over the country. You can apply to be a Delegation at AMC2016 by filling out this form. The deadline to apply is .
In order to be accepted as an officially recognized delegation to the AMC, you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 participants in your delegation
- Represent a common identity, practice, issue area, or place
- Plan to collaboratively fundraise to attend AMC2016
- Submit a post-AMC “report back,” including a short written summary and a media roundup of links to media that you created or shared at the conference.
To support your delegation at AMC2016, the AMC will provide:
- Eligibility to apply for a $500 mini-grant to support your delegation’s fundraising efforts
- Promotion of your delegation on the AMC website before and after the conference and listing your delegation in the printed AMC2016 program book
- Logistical and planning support offered through two info calls in the months leading up to the AMC
The deadline to apply to be an official delegation is. Applicants will be contacted about the status of their application in the first week of May.