AMC delegations are groups who collectively fundraise, travel to, plan for and reflect on the conference together. Organizing a delegation for the AMC is a way for you to help make the AMC more accessible to your community.
This year's Allied Media Conference will support and highlight the attendance of official delegations from all over the country.
Delegations at the AMC are groups of conference participants who:
- are joined by a shared identity, practice, issue, or geography.
- plan to collaboratively fundraise to attend AMC2013
- will submit a delegation report back, including a short written summary and a media roundup.
- have a minimum of 5 people.
In an effort to support the attendance of delegations at the Conference, the AMC will provide:
- the opportunity to apply for a $500 mini-grant to support your delegation’s fundraising efforts
- promotion of your delegation on the AMC website before and after the conference
- acknowledgement of your delegation in the printed AMC2013 program book
- an AMC promotional package of posters, stickers, and zines.
- logistical and planning support in the form of two check-in calls between April 1 and the AMC in June.
The deadline to apply to be an official delegation is April 27, 2013. Applicants will be contacted by May 1, 2013.