What is the role of art and artists in building an equal, liberated, and loving society?
We will explore art and the process of making art as a democratic and inclusive process rather than one focused on the individual artist.
WE ARE SEEKING SESSION PROPOSALS INCLUDING...
Ideas, conversations, and strategies that demystify the creative process.
- How do we dream ideas and stories into art?
- Hands-on workshops that share, teach, skill-build, experiment, and collaborate.
Critical reflections and conversations on the integral nature of art and artists in society regarding:
- Art + Education
- Art + Place (examples: gentrification, development, histories, stories, etc)
Working models of democratic arts processes that imagine and engage new realities.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER IN YOUR PROPOSAL...
1. How does your proposal connect to the items listed above?
2. Does your proposal promote diversity and inclusivity in the Transformative Arts Practice Space?
3. What is your capacity to raise funds for, facilitate, and organize your session?
4. What are your needs from the Transformative Arts Practice Space coordinating team?
For more info contact N8 Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals are due March 8, 2013 at midnight.
You may post comments or questions for the organizers on the Transformative Arts Practice Space discussion page on AMPtalk.