Reporting and Writing on Social Movements
Dani McClain Media brings some of today’s most incisive reporting on social justice movements off the page (or screen) and to you. Through an in-person presentation or via webinar, McClain is available to:
- share the findings of her reporting and news analysis and engage participants in a related discussion.
- provide trainings on topics including decoding the news/media literacy, reporting feature articles, and constructing passionate, well-researched op-eds.
- share her own experiences building a career in public interest journalism and lessons learned with journalism students and other storytellers-in-training.
- collaborate with other media makers on special projects or story packages.
- plan and moderate a panel at your upcoming conference or event.