Reporting and Writing on Social Movements
Dani McClain brings some of today’s most incisive reporting on social justice movements off the page (or screen) and to you. Through an in-person presentation or via webinar, McClain is available to:
- discuss her book WE LIVE FOR THE WE: The Political Power of Black Motherhood
- share the findings of her reporting and news analysis and engage participants in a related discussion.
- provide trainings on topics including decoding the news/media literacy, reporting feature articles, and constructing passionate, well-researched op-eds.
- share her own experiences building a career in public interest journalism and lessons learned with journalism students and other storytellers-in-training.
- collaborate with other media makers on special projects or story packages.
- plan and moderate a panel at your upcoming conference or event.