Creating a more just, creative, and collaborative world is a big job. Allied Media Projects wants to make the work a bit easier.
Through our Sponsored Project Program, we offer fiscal sponsorship and a range of shared services to social change-oriented art, media, and technology projects.
Some of the services that we offer:
- ability to receive grants or tax-deductible donations through AMP
- invoicing and payment processing
- financial planning and bookkeeping
- grant writing & fundraising strategy
- project planning and management
- payroll & employee benefits
- vendor relationships & paying bills/invoices
- communications support
- sales of your fundraising merchandise through the AMP Store
- access to office work space
Browse our growing network of Sponsored Projects.
In order to become an AMP sponsored project, you must align with our mission "to cultivate media for liberation" and model ways of using media to create the world we need. You must also have a plan to raise $10,000 or more annually to support your project, and be able to demonstrate that you are prepared to successfully execute the proposed project. If you are ready to join us, fill out the form below.
One chrysalis leads to another: At this time of organization-wide growth, we will be putting a pause on accepting new requests. We will not actively accept new projects after May 1, 2019; we’ll reopen the application process in fall 2019. If you have been considering becoming a Sponsored Project, be sure to submit your “Become a Sponsored Project” inquiry before April 30.