Vendor Tables at AMC2018
Cost: $100 per table Vendor Tables for AMC2018 have sold out!
Click on the button above to access AMC’s Eventbrite page. Then click on the “tickets” button and scroll down to select the table option. Once you’ve completed the transaction, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Handmade Crafts, Zines and More
The AMC’s exhibition area showcases an exciting collection of book and zine distributors, non-profit and activist organizations, technology presentations, art, films, music, and sellers of cool products and crafts.
Tables sell out every year, so reserve your spot!
Location & Hours
The Exhibition Area is located in the Ballroom on the second floor of the WSU Student Center.
- Thurs, June 14: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fri, June 15: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sat, June 16: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 17: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 60 tables are available, each table is 6 feet long
- Table staff who plan to attend AMC sessions must also register for the AMC
- Exhibitors that want more space may purchase more than one table
- Wireless Internet access
- Ideal location for foot traffic as the AMC registration area will be located in the lounge area outside the ballroom, and many AMC sessions will be taking place throughout the Student Center building
Set-up begins Thursday, June 14 at 10:00 a.m. If you need support or a dolly or pushcart, ask at the Registration Table to speak with the Exhibition Area Coordinator, Steve Favor.
The exhibition area will be locked overnight. However, if you have any high-value items, you should not leave them on your table overnight. Although we have never had such an incident, we must state that Allied Media Projects and the Allied Media Conference are not responsible for lost or stolen items.